Saturday, November 8, 2014

New Hymn, "My Savior Lives!"

The hymn for today is a shout of victory in Jesus Christ.

E’en now, in my trials,
My Savior speaks up in heaven!
He testifies upon the throne
To guard the souls of all His own,
For there He reigns upon the throne!
My Savior Lives! My Savior Lives!

In fountains of glory
And flowing streams of His mercy
My Savior gives His very life
Upon the tree of Calvary
To rescue me eternally!
So, as He gives, My Savior Lives!

For, as the sun rises
It calls to me His victory
Over the grave! He blasted free
From out the tomb of Calvary!
He’s risen free for all to see!
So, now He Lives! My Savior Lives!

So, now, my voice rises
In victory for all to see!
There is no throne but that He owns
And gives to me the victory!
O’er death itself the victory!
My Savior Lives! My Savior Lives!
©2014 William F. Maddock


Play the score on MuseScore

Get the PDF from Google Drive